Missouri Safety Center Approved
Once you know that you are Eligible to take a Missouri driver improvement program, you will need to find the right school for you. Our online driver safety course fits the needs for all motorists. Our course:
- Is Convenient to your schedule
- Has Customer Support available 24/7 to answer all questions, comments and concerns
- Is Easy to complete
- Allows you to work on the go with any web-enabled device, including smartphones and tablets
- Sends a copy of your Completion Certificate directly to the Department of Revenue
- Lets you retake any quiz or final exam an unlimited amount of times
- And more!
Above all, however, the most important element our traffic school offers is that we are Missouri Safety Center approved.
After you have paid your dues and fines to the court, you may have been told by your issuing courthouse that you need to look for a Missouri Safety Center approved program. You might wonder why this is so significant. This approval by the Missouri Safety Center guarantees that your completion certificate will be accepted by the courthouse who assigned your citation. It also means that our course fulfills all required essentials and fundamentals for you to reduce points from your driver’s license or dismiss your traffic violation. All-in-all, if you complete a course that is not Missouri Safety Center approved, you put yourself at risk for not having your traffic school certificate of completion accepted by your courthouse.
So don’t worry about whether or not your completion certificate will be acknowledged by the courthouse or not. Relieve yourself from more stress and Register for our online Missouri driver improvement course today!Register Now